Complete Marketing Solutions for Tampa Bay Small Businesses
If you own or manage a successful small business, chances are you barely have time to sleep, let alone step back and take a serious look at your marketing plan, website, logo, signage, and other items that are crucial to your long term success. For some reason, these things always seem to end up on the back burner. You need a marketing department...
You just found one!
At Tampa Bay Search, we essentially become your marketing department, so you can do what you do best - run your business! We offer the following services:
- Web Design - The only thing worse than a small business without a website is a small business with an outdated or obsolete website that looks like it was designed in 1995. Let's face it, your website could use a facelift!
- Search Engine Optimization - Having the greatest website in the world is of no use if potential new customers can't find your website on the first page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing! Too many small businesses view their website as just a monthly expense. We firmly believe your website should be seen as an investment - as in something that brings in more money than it costs.
- Local Search Optimization - Having your small business listed on Google Local Listings (Google Maps), Yahoo Maps, Bing Local, and other directories such as the Online Yellow Pages and GPS databases can have a huge impact on your visibility and sales.
- Small Business Blogs - Share your expertise and build a following of industry peers and raving local fans.
- Press Releases - Share your company's news with the key decision makers, publications, websites, blogs, and media outlets in your market.
- Logos and Graphic Design - Having a distinctive logo sends a powerful message to your customers that you take your business seriuously, and can be a great way to establish your brand and identity. Logos and graphics are also important when registering trademarks and servicemarks that can protect your business.
- Signs - Outdoor advertising is often overlooked by small business owners, but signs can be a powerful way to establish your brand and identify your business locations
- Vehicle Wraps - Vehicle wraps are another powerful advertising tool that are often overlooked. Many small businesses own and operate vehicles that are seen by hundreds of local drivers every single day. Put those impressions to work for your business with a professional vehicle wrap!
- Photography - Pictures sell! It doesn't matter if you sell used cars, real estate, jewelry, shoes, or baseball cards; Good pictures of your product or service are a powerful way to increase your sales.
- Commercial Cleaning - They say cleanlines is next to Godliness, and nothing will kill your sales quicker than a dirty office, store, or restaurant!
- Credit Card Processing - The need to be able to accept credit cards for payment often sneaks up on small business owners, and results in them rushing to set up a merchant account with the first vendor they can find. This can cost a small business thousands of dollars per year.